The Parish Council (Armenian Church Council of Australia in NSW) is the body which provides the administrative governance of the Armenian Apostolic Church of Holy Trinity.
Members of the Parish Council are elected by an Annual General Assembly of subscribing parish members in accordance with the By-Laws of the Armenian Apostolic Church of Australia in the State of NSW. The Annual General Meeting is normally held in April of each year.
The Parish Council Office Bearers for 2023-2024 comprises of seven elected Councillors.
- Hovig Kelenjian – Chairperson & Choir Liaison
- Boghos Dekmerenjian – Vice Chairperson
- Joseph Kokozian – Treasurer
- Maral Keefork – Assistant Treasurer
- Vazken Yegenian – Secretary
- Sarkis Keefork – Sunday School Liaison
- Stephan Keshishian – Ladies Auxiliary Liaison
- Harout Hajian – Councillor
- Maral Jano – Councillor